PROCUREMENT MANAGEMENT SERVICE
After completing an initial review of the project, a low-level design is initiated consisting of following tasks:
- Produce shop drawings of our Smart Life proposed systems in coordination with project's architects and engineers
- Generate the Bill of Quantities (BOQ for all equipment needed in addition to the Request for Proposal (RFP)
- Release the RFP documents to nominated bidders selected by Smart Life and approved by owner
- Evaluate bids and identify winning bidders to the owner
- Coordinate with Owner, Project Manager and Construction Manager the contract terms and conditions for the construction phase.